Acer Support!Call +1-855-517-2433 Blogger Widgets
Home Our Website Post a Qusetion Here Plan

How can I restore my computer with the backup discs I created?

How can I restore my computer with the backup discs I created?

With user created backups you are able to restore your computer to the factory default settings. If backup discs were created instead of factory restore discs, these can be used instead and will restore the system to a user backup point.

1.    Ensure that the computer is completely shutdown, then turn on the computer.
2.    When the Acer splash screen appears, tap the Alt and F10 keys simultaneously. A screen stating "Starting Acer eRecovery" should appear.
3.    From the recovery options, choose Restore system from CD/DVD.
4.    Insert either the first Recovery or Backup disc that you created.
5.    From the on-screen options, choose a backup.
6.    Click OK and the installation will begin.
7.    Change the disc as necessary when prompted.

No comments:

Post a Comment